EasyBit opens six new bitcoin ATMs
EasyBit, a leading bitcoin ATM company, has announced the opening of six new bitcoin ATM locations in the United States.
According to the official announcement, the new machines are located in Georgia, Utah, Hawaii, and Texas. With the addition of these bitcoin ATMs, EasyBit’s network reaches more than 35 ATMs in nine countries spanning three continents.
The new Bitcoin ATM locations are:
- Vape Delivery in Marietta, Georgia (1690 Powder Springs Road, #206)
- VapeLife in Dallas, Georgia (4088 Charles Hardy Parkway, Suite E)
- Lazy Lizard Hostel in Moab, Utah (1213 US-191)
- Vapeworx in Douglasville, Georgia (7193 Douglas Boulevard, Suite 104)
- Kona Coffee and Tea Company in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (5588 Palani Road)
- Forest Oaks Village in Manchaca, Texas (724 W FM 1626, TRLR 4)
Founded in December 2013, EasyBit works with top manufacturers including BitAccess and GenesisCoin to provide operating partners and customers with the highest quality and fastest bitcoin ATMs in the world. EasyBit bitcoin ATMs provide a safe, efficient, quick, and compliant way for consumers to buy and sell bitcoin.
“We’ve observed that adding a bitcoin ATM greatly improves bitcoin adoption in these communities,” said Michael Dupree, CEO and Founder of EasyBit. “Our host locations often see better foot traffic and increased revenue after putting in a bitcoin ATM, making it a win-win for everyone.”
Besides the US, EasyBit has bitcoin ATMs in several locations across Europe and Canada and plans to expand to more countries by the end of this year, including Asia.
From: EconoTimes website.