We currently offer three different machines to be hosted by our locations, the far majority of our machines are Genesiscoin units, which can be broken down in the following way:
- Genesis1: This is the more robust / bigger units, they’re always bi-directional.
- We don’t frequently use these any longer due to their size.
- These machines are more secure, featuring a heavy duty safe.
- Highest capacity of all the machines we offer.
Dimensions: H = 56” W = 30” D = 24”
- Satoshi 1 / Satoshi 2: This is a more slim unit, as reliable as the Genesis1 but can be either one-way (Satoshi1) or bi-directional (Satoshi2), the way this happens is a cash dispenser is added to a one-way unit and then it becomes bi-directional.
- Satoshi2’s are the standard machine that EasyBit deploys.
Dimensions: H = 65” W = 18” D = 23”
- The NV800 is a cash recycler, allowing for the same notes that are accepted to also be dispensed.
- The intent is to cut down cash servicing frequency, but due to a higher failure rate (jams, etc), these machines end up needing to be serviced more frequently than Genesis machines.
- Some of the NV800 machines come from BitAccess while others come from a variety of failed Bitcoin ATM companies.
- These units are deployed more frequently in the international markets than in the US markets.
Dimensions: H = 58″ W = 22″ D = 22“